Reviews on Facebook and Messenger for Windows 10

Today I was experiencing Facebook and Messenger for Windows 10. Recently Facebook authority introduced Facebook and Messenger for Windows 10. These are few things I found Good things and Problems in these new apps for Windows 10. 

Good things I found till now in Facebook for Windows 10:
1. Simple, gentle and smart look.
2. Smart sidebars, easy minimisable.
3. No ads (since I started using it and till I was writing this article).
4. Multiple tab menus.

Good things I found till now in Messenger for Windows 10:
1. Simple, gentle and smart look.
2. Full-screen single messaging box available.
3. Voice recording and the sending feature is available.
4. Some features from Messanger.com is available.

Problems I found till now in Facebook for Windows 10:
1. It is slow.
2. There is a problem I found and Identified during Phonetic Typing.
3. No "Facebook Live" - options for pages.
4. Except Facebook Cover photo and Profile photo section all the other things are exactly opposite of web version, It means About, Friends, Photos are in right side and posts are in left. Its a bit confusing.

Problems I found till now in Messenger for Windows 10:
1. No navigation to check "filtered messages"
2. No Call buttons.
3. Even no video call buttons.
4. No chat heads.

I found Facebook and Messenger for Windows 10 helpful. But still need some improvements. If authority thinks about the problems mentioned above, it will generally increase the number of its users automatically.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.