This is what I did in last 13 years, more 37 to go!

This is what I did in last 13 years. I guess more 37 years to go. 
smile emoticon
I am Mahabubur Rahaman. Age 24. Born in 1992 and started working on the internet since 2003. Since then till, I worked in Graphics Designing | Entrepreneurship | eCommerce | Marketing | Public Relationship | Networking | Communication | Social Engineering | Cyber Security | Social Media Analyst | Music | Blogging | and many more different fields. I do have 16+ online Courses Certificate related to IT and Regular Local Certificate. I am affiliated with some Internet course provider big shots who gives me access to take their courses for free and I also share those links online to my community. Most of those courses are in Udemy. From 2009-2011 I worked with The Associated Press (AP) - UPI News Agency - United Press International -The Chicago Sun-Times (CST) in their Photo editing section. I worked with WalmartDisney and some Local American Brands too during 2011. Started my career as a Cyber activists since 2011 and worked as Citizen Journalist internationally during "Arab Spring".

I started my entrepreneurship career from May 2012. I was interviewed at Local Television several times, also was featured in Local Bengali and English newspapers, Local international blogs and even in Local Radio shows several times. 

From 2014 to 2015, I was in charge of more than 50+ startup, entrepreneurship, security related events in Dhaka and Chittagong City. I started Bangladesh Online Stores Community - BOSC and E/f-Commerce Meetup by myself. When I was in Nepal, I sat with their eCommerce companies and informed them about how to start an association and its policy. I also was invited to speak about the startup scenario of Bangladesh in a 5 minutes notice. I was a former Standing committee Chairman of Affiliate Marketing at eCommerce Association of Bangladesh since its starting. And I left my position due to my business. 

In this mean time, I was invited from Startup Asia at Singapore and RISE Conference in Hong Kong. My company T-ZONE also got an offer to participate as an exhibitor at Emmy Awards and MTV Video Music Awards last year 2015. I raised 7,500 USD from a local investor also for my business. In 2015, I faced some huge problems in my career. And it’s about financial. My enemies took this chance perfectly to destroy me. Look, whenever I stepped in a sector I was connected with top authorities. So I got some bad eyes on me. And this time, the pulled me badly. With some real issue, they brought up some fake issues. I kept my patience and stayed calm. Even I wrote my failing story in Medium and in my Blog.

I wrote several blogs and posts about "How to start T-shirt business" - in Bengali and English. You can find it in Slideshare. I do have local and International followers in Twitter and LinkedIn who uses the internet not Facebook only. Go to Google and search with "Mahabubur Rahaman Arman". You will get to know who I am . I reply to my haters and foes faster than I do the same to my friends and followers. Now, I write for Manager Mint at Medium and also in Tech in Asia. I do write in my own blog wjarman.com. 


I struggled 24X7 every single time during this period of 2004 to 2016. Today I am here only because of my struggle and I never got support from starting of my career and still I do not expect it from anyone. 

Right now I work for Justice For Women, Bangladesh - JFWBDJustice For Men, Bangladesh - JFMBD & Justice for People Foundation International - JFPI in its department of IT. I am a Jack of all trades, master of some! I do not work here for the money. Why I work here only I know. In last 2 months, I removed more than 500 Facebook Profiles, not for personal purposes to save girls and their life. Even some satire Facebook Pages and its posts.

I can not make happy everyone in a single time and I am not at all an angel. Yes, I am selfish cause I have a plan till my age is 35. Then I will not be selfish. Moreover, I am a friendly person and love to be with friends and my communities. 100% Independent, 100% Different than others. I am 1 of the 5% of those young and energetic people who is working and trying to change the economy of Bangladesh. And I believe, "Together we all can make a better Bangladesh" and also, "Change we need, Yes we can".For me, "Decision Makes a man big, not family not wealth. Do not take a Big decision. Take a decision and make it big. Don't be dependent be like an Independent". 
Now if you think that, I am a bad guy. I have been kicked out from several groups. Sorry Mr. I left various groups, not they banned me. Yes, few of them banned me because of their own choice cause I do have some secret and suspicious data about them.
"I have enough guts to hide my ass and also to show my face. I do not care & I do not fear."
So dear, this is my life. Before hearing others and questioning me. Let me know what you did in your life? I believe in debate, not in argument. If you did enough in your life except arguing, defaming, personal attacking, creating satire group in Free Facebook Platform, Backbiting, Backstabbing, Commenting on public posts, argue with others, showing your racist behaviors, don't know how to apologise, think yourself intelligent, flirting feel free to share me.
I am not at all an Intelligent but I am finding intelligence. I know how to move in the career. There is a lot of stairs and paths in my career. I can say that proudly. Whatever I do, I do passionately.

Please note that I am only 24 years old.

rin emotico

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.