Infographic on eCommerce industry growth in Bangladesh

Ecommerce is now a growing industry in Bangladesh. I am an ecommerce enthusiast since the starting of my startup career. I saw a lot of infographics online and I was interested to make one myself. Back in 2013, I made an infographic on the Bangladeshi t-shirt industry. After that I took a decision to create this infographic. This is the first infographic based on the whole industry. It was one of the most toughest job ever in my life. This full infographic took approx 8 months in total. And it also includes some data of previous years. It was my dream to create an infographic on ecommerce growth in Bangladesh. It was really hard cause 90% of ecommerce owners are afraid to provide information regarding their orders and customer information. 

Basically, I took that much time to get some actual info. There is also a thing exist calls hypography I just wanted to stay away from this and wanted to take enough data. 3,000 Users information was not taken in a day. It took 6 month after I came back from Nepal, February of this year.

I was so much interested about Infographics but the fact is I do not have enough info. I took all the materials from online (design) and as a graphics designer just posted it accordingly after editing.

Data collected from-
1. Approximately 3,000 real data from field campaign (January to July, 2015)
2. Some data from e-Commerce websites of Dhaka website’s information.
3. E/f-Commerce Meetup 4 events information form different sectors.
4. 100+ Active Facebook based online shops pages information.

5. 100+ online business information from different fairs participants in Raowa, Drik, WVA convention and exhibition centers.

I created this under Fitply Media . It was powered by T-ZONE & Payza Bangladesh. Thanks to Priyoshop.com, Kaymu.com.bd, Amargadget.com, Lavelux.com, esmartfashion.com, Mishtibari, Shecute.com.bd.

Published in - Tech in Asia, September-2015 

Yes, mobile users are increasing day by day. Actually, now a days its 50-50 cause Phablets are phones too.


My business T-ZONE – http://www.facebook.com/TZONEBD – (Website – http://www.tzonebd.com is under maintenance) also gets a huge response every day. We make t-shirts. So we get tons of custom made t-shirts order. We are serving since 2012 and till now a large number of our customers are female! But they are mostly using their friends and families account.

About the tourism part, Travel and the Tourism sector is one of the finest sectors as eCommerce. Do u know whats the turnover? And it's in the top!
1. 5% off all domestic airline ticket sell online.
2. Avg per transaction 4,000 TK
3. 8 core BDT Visa/MasterCard online transaction in air and train monthly
4. By 2020 it will hit 300 core if government withdraw such restriction.


© 2016 by Mahabubur Rahaman. Do not use it without any written permission. For permission, email me at - armantring[at}gmail.com

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.