Thamel is not going to make you unhappy with its color - My Nepal tour 2015

Stairs to Shyambhunath Temple
I visited Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal earlier this year. Passed 4 days and 5 nights at Thamel. It was all in a sudden trip. Suddenly booked my ticket from my friends Travel agency. There is an on arrival visa system is available in Nepal. Even after arriving at the airport they did not took a single money for on arrival visa and it was fully free. I enjoyed my tour at Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal. 
Breakfast at Gaia Restaurant and Coffee Shop 

You know the best part what I found? Its their entrepreneurial community. I loved the startup community of Nepal specially Kathmandu, cause I stayed there only. Met several guys over there and every single day I had 2-3 meetings.
Night view from Darbar Marg area from Zanzibar Restaurant at Sherpa Mall
What I loved about Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal:
1. Startup Community 
2. Friendly behaviors of local people
3. Kathmandu Traffic (There was no traffic near Thamela nd Darbar Marg area)
4. Local People 
Lunch at Cafereena
5. Mountains (Journey to Shyambhunath, man the height!) and also its view from Plane.
6. Cold (I love Winter) 
7. Body Message at Thamel.
8. Friendly behavior from Hotel guys.
9. Drinks
10. Passing night together in single group chat with other friends from a same room at Hotel Peak Point

Lunch at Cafereena
Loved their foods. Foods Specially Thukpa in Local restaurants, Breakfast's & Chicken Mashroom Soup at Gaia Restaurant and Coffee Shop at Thamel & Lunch and Dinner at Cafereena at Darbar Marg area, Pizza at Pizza hut, Chicken fry at KFC. Shisha & Tequila shots at Zanzibar Restaurent. But I just hate Momo's. I don't know why.


What I don't love:
Thukpa and Lemon tea at local restaurant
1. Special Night life at Thamel. Please stay safe about this.
2. No over night opened restaurants for having foods everything will be closed in between 11 PM.
3. Hot water in the restaurants.
4. Brand shops products and pricing .
5. Product prices at Airport. 

Chcken Mashroom Soup at Gaia Restaurant and Coffee Shop
Anything I missed? Rajendra, my friend helped me a lot. He was my decent follower since 28th, January 2015. Followed me like a shadow from the begining to the ending. He was an attendee in my every meeting with me. Helped me understand and co-operate with Nepalis. Arranged several things for me and took some serious risk too. He worked as my Accountant because I don't understand the Nepali Rupaiyas. If you have ever got a friend like him nothing you need. And he welcomed me at his own house and gave a treat. He is a good cook.

Last night at Thamel was a great night for me. Thanks goes to Rajendra. I enjoyed my Nepal tour. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.