Android One Micromax A1 Device Review: Read before you buy

We all know that Google recently introduced latest version update of their Android Operating System. Its name is Marshmallow 6.0. As far as we know that, latest versions of updates always better than the previous version.

As a user of Android One (Micromax A1) from Bangladesh I also got its update and happy with its latest features. AndroidPIT gave a good review already about Marshmallow 6.0 latest & updated features. Instead of this, recently I found few problems. Searched on internet but there was not enough solution or identifications of this problems I found online. So today I am going to mention some major issues.  

  1. Device become slower and sometimes you will feel bored because of it.
  2. Some apps automatically starts behaving abnormal, even Google apps stops working until reboot.
  3. Sometime device works automatically, it takes auto reboot when using Facebook or Gmail.
  4. Yes its support microSD but you will have to format the whole card first than you can eject it to the device. Unless it’s nothing usable in you device. Even if you want to remove it you will have to erase all data by formatting than you can remove the microSD card.
  5. Automatic backup is available for apps only, not for your microSD card so before formatting try to upload all your data on cloud unless you will lost them for ever.
  6. USB data connection does not works.
  7. Sudden wifi connection lost.
  8. Phone keeps itself stuck (hang) in a same place until you reboot it.
  9. Suddenly you will see an Android Source file stopped working then you will have to reboot your device and after that it will not show your home screen before 1 or 2 hours.

So till now I faced this problems only. In future if I found any more problems or issues, I will surely update you all. You can also mention your problems if you faced any.

Officially I am a Android User. I use 3 Android devices and Andy on my PC. Hope so this issues will not happen it the next updates. I talked with few Android One user in here, they gave me the same issues about this. But still I am in love with Google Android Marshmallow 6.0 latest version update very much.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.